Research suggests that drinking spearmint tea twice daily may improve liver function and support clearing excess testosterone. BePure created this Sparkling Spearmint Iced Tea, a tasty non-alcoholic option to support hormone balance. A glass of this tea is light, refreshing, and best enjoyed with friends.
SPARKLING SPEARMINT ICED TEA
- 1 litre jug
- A large handful of fresh spearmint leaves (organic) or from your garden
- 500mls of boiling filtered water
- 500 mls of sparkling soda water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- Ice to serve
- Place spearmint leaves in a jar and fill with 500 mls of boiling filtered water.
- Stand for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate your brew until cold or overnight for best results.
- Once cold fill the rest of your jar with sparkling soda water.
- Add juice of lemon and lime.
- Serve with Ice.
The above recipe is compliments of Ben Warren & Team www.bepure.co.nz